The Passionate Pomegranate Dish is a highly medicinal dish with a spicy kick courtesy of the Conductivity Diet devised by raw food practitioner and holistic health advocate Tavis Bradley. I’m glad to grant more exposure to this special treat.
Required equipment for this recipe:
- Kitchen knife
- Cutting board
- medium salad bowl
- Utensils to mix ingredients
- Apron (optional for handling pomegranates without the risk of staining your clothes)
- 2-3 medium size pomegranates deseeded
- 1 large avodaco sliced
- orange juice (freshly squeezed from 1 orange)
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil extra virgin
- cayenne pepper (90.000 heat units) as tolerated
- 40-100 grinds mixed peppercorns
Get ingredients ready for preparation and use.
Deseed the pomegranates and add to your salad bowl.
Add the sliced avodaco, olive oil, fresh squeezed orange juice, mixed peppercorns and cayenne pepper, and mix contents with utensils.
Done! You're medicinal dish is ready for serving.
As always, try as best you can to procure and use organic ingredients. Make sure to rinse and clean your produce properly before use.
Use cold-pressed, organic, non-refined and unheated oils only.
Look for olive oil in dark bottles that contain sediment at the bottom, indicating a high quality, natural, and unrefined extra virgin olive oil that was packaged while the oil was fresh.